I do use some shrink plastic to cover my racks. However, I do not use any heat. I use it as is. It's held up really well over the years.
If it was a Mauser, what would you do?:salute:
I totally agree!:yes:
Well my light yard work ended up running a saw for about 30mins. It felt good. Then stacked what I cut. I had some "too long " splits. As well...
More things are popping in every direction around the yard. Yellow roses just off the deck [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Rhodys are opening up. [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Mid-50's to start. Heading to mid-60's. Dry air and sunny. A good day for some light yard work. Be safe Be healthy
[ATTACH]
Yup. Vampire season for sure.
Did you study for the test? :cool:
I feel PT is helping. I'd say my wrist is ~70% of where it needs to be. My shoulder, not as good. Lots of stretching exercises needed to...
Good morning, members. Drier air is moving in after a line of showers moved through late yesterday. Mid 60's to start. Heading to mid 70's. I...
I like the edging. I need to do something like that. Looking good!:salute:
Looks like a decent, cooler week ahead. [ATTACH]
I handed the 350 off to M2theB this morning, to see if it's salvageable, still viable. :salute:
You might want to have a thin, sacrificial piece of wood laying in the crotch. It'll help keep the saw from nibbling away at structure.
An attractive problem to have!
Good morning, members. One more summery day before a cold front comes through with thunderstorms possible. 68⁰, muggy, and clear. Going up to...
Yeah... it's all in what you get used to.
Say what??? What means "done hoarding"? :cool: I still have one empty rack, one rack needing to be replaced, and due to rack management...
Good morning, members. Low 60's and foggy. Day 1 of 90⁰+ and humid. I'm glad I mowed the lawn yesterday. I have a few errands to run today....