I can be there at 9am-ishl See you then.
M2theB - are you still cutting tomorrow? I still plan to be there, with my 1.5 arms. I cut OK a few days ago. :thumbs:
Frog kissing, eh?. :picard:
Please take some time to remember the fallen and injured service members that allow you the opportunity to be who you are. [ATTACH] Deployed at...
Good morning, members. Yucky morning to start after showers overnight. Mid-60's, overcast, and muggy. More rain this afternoon. I'm...
Glad to see you got it! :yes:
There is a bit of wear and tear on the tree's bark. I also stack between trees, however.
For the record, you won't find a Speedo as part of my beach attire. :cool:
Best of luck getting it, Brad!:woodsign:
Bwahaaahaaaaa :rofl: :lol:
Good morning, members. Low 60's and overcast. Dew point is rising. Showers forecasted for later tonight and tomorrow. A bit of this-n-that...
We could use rain. We're 2+ inches below average for May.
Good morning, members. Low 50's and clear. Heading to low 70's. I have a few errands to run. Then some light yard work. Be safe Be healthy
I think that's an activity that I'd be able to partake in.:yes:
Thanks!
What app might that be?
With prices continuing to rise on everything, I'm curious to know what process or technique everyone uses to drain bar oil from their saws to...
You and me both! :yes:
Good morning, members. Upper 40's and clear. Heading to mid-70's. It's a nice morning for a walk. Then, we'll go visit with my folks. Be...
It's stuff I've had for years, decades. Scrounged from my father-in-law. He was in the marine business and had an amount of it folded up. I...