I'd appreciate opinions. I took the saw to my local OPE shop. I hear that the piston is scored. To repair, $300. Is that reasonable?
Hoping and praying for no symptoms.
Nice cool, dry air this morning, so I spent time scraping and leveling a couple of racks. Blocks at each end. More to the right, due to land...
Good morning, members. A line of showers came through last night, leaving nice cool, drier air. Mixed overcast now, with a bright moon and mid...
Have you thought of planting some morning glories all along the length of the fence? They'll grow this year while any perennials grow and...
Good luck getting it.
Lucky you guys were there. Thanks for sharing. Good food for thought!
Such a deal! Any real offer would include " you pay me to take it down and haul away the wood"
Good morning, everyone. Another summery day ahead. Low 60's and overcast. Heading to 80⁰, muggy, and a chance of rain, which we need. PT...
Looks like bugs of some sort got into that tree. Probably led to some rot in it. I hope it's worth your effort.
[ATTACH] Variegated Solomon seal [ATTACH] Blueberry blossoms looking strong [ATTACH] Baby's breath [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Robust rhubarb...
A walk around the yard. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Azaleas [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] ~cont~
Too close!