Yeah... it's all in what you get used to.
Say what??? What means "done hoarding"? :cool: I still have one empty rack, one rack needing to be replaced, and due to rack management...
Good morning, members. Low 60's and foggy. Day 1 of 90⁰+ and humid. I'm glad I mowed the lawn yesterday. I have a few errands to run today....
Hmmm... I can't put my finger on it, but I suspect it's from something on the Island of Dr Moreau. :cool:
Sorry to hear it. Send the rains here, we could use it!
Glad to hear you two are feeling better.
You need to resize your pictures. They are probably too large.
Good morning, members. Cool start to the day. 50⁰ and clear, with a bright moon. Heading to mid-70's. I'll go visit my folks this morning,...
Nice wood. Heavy stuff, for sure.
[ATTACH] Water tower Johnny Cash painting takes week-long leak
The number on the bar would indicate that the bar and chain, would fit my husky 40, 435, and 445. I'd take the "next guy in line" number.
I was at TSC a couple days ago. Countryside bar oil $12/gal. Husky bar oil at a local OPE shop - $20/gal. I don't need any. So, it all stayed...
Yup. Wood stove fire today. AC this weekend. $'s saved by burning wood get spent for electricity.
Good rainy morning. We need the rain. Not getting much above 60⁰ today. There just might be a fire today. Inside day today. Be safe Be healthy
Aside from a number of splits that I tossed aside because they were too big, the pile is now moved and stacked. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks for the info. And I very much appreciate the offer. :salute: Another member has reached out to me and offered to take a look at it....
Good morning, members. Another nice day. Cool air, sunny. Heading to 70⁰ after a start in low 50's. I hope to have the pile of splits moved...
Thank you, Sir. Duly noted.
What might you use them for?
I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. So long as it'll start, I'll cut with it. I don't think that'll cause any additional problems. I have some...