Taps. It gets to me every time I hear it.
Good morning, members. Nice refreshing air this morning. Mid-50's with DP in low 50's, clear with bright stars. Getting up to 80⁰ later today...
Well put EODMSgt. :salute:
I can be there at 9am-ishl See you then.
M2theB - are you still cutting tomorrow? I still plan to be there, with my 1.5 arms. I cut OK a few days ago. :thumbs:
Frog kissing, eh?. :picard:
Please take some time to remember the fallen and injured service members that allow you the opportunity to be who you are. [ATTACH] Deployed at...
Good morning, members. Yucky morning to start after showers overnight. Mid-60's, overcast, and muggy. More rain this afternoon. I'm...
Glad to see you got it! :yes:
There is a bit of wear and tear on the tree's bark. I also stack between trees, however.
For the record, you won't find a Speedo as part of my beach attire. :cool:
Best of luck getting it, Brad!:woodsign:
Bwahaaahaaaaa :rofl: :lol:
Good morning, members. Low 60's and overcast. Dew point is rising. Showers forecasted for later tonight and tomorrow. A bit of this-n-that...
We could use rain. We're 2+ inches below average for May.
Good morning, members. Low 50's and clear. Heading to low 70's. I have a few errands to run. Then some light yard work. Be safe Be healthy
I think that's an activity that I'd be able to partake in.:yes:
Thanks!
What app might that be?
With prices continuing to rise on everything, I'm curious to know what process or technique everyone uses to drain bar oil from their saws to...