Good morning, members. 53⁰, clear, with a DP at 39. Zero complaints about that! Heading to mid-70's with low humidity. After cutting...
I think Judy's making the rounds. At times, my eyes are wide awake at 3:30. There are advantages to being up that early. There's something to...
He put humpty dumpy back together!! :salute:
I got back to my SIL's this morning. Continuing to nibble away at the fallen red oak. I have a Husky 351 that M2theB let me borrow. It's new...
It's a biggun that leans towards the street and wires. Thick trunk with spreading branches. Good idea, though.
Good morning, members. Mid-50's to start and overcast. No rain aside from a chance shower later today. I'll be heading to my SIL's this...
Yes, still getting PT and associated stretching and strengthening exercises. Wrist is doing better. The shoulder, not so much. Yesterday,...
I take it the thumb is less painful by the day? It's not holding you back any further, it seems. That's a good thing!
Imidacloprid Got it. thanks!
The bigger one between the house and screenhouse, did leaf out. There are some branches that didn't, however. There's another one that died off,...
I liked the picture. Not gas $'s
Another walk in the yard. The app calls this out as Mapleleaf Viburnam [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Blueberries on their way. I'm going to have to start...
Leaner, dead center. EAB is here, unfortunately. [ATTACH] It leafed out last year. Nothing in the crown. [ATTACH] Nothing but a couple of...
Always good to not use your bed as a toilet. :whistle:
Good morning, members. Mid-50's to start, overcast. Upper 60's this afternoon. Another day of forecasted rain. Haven't had a drop. We are...
Haven't seen one around here. Thanks for sharing!
Breath.... :salute:
"Snapper Thumb" :whistle:
Fine, thanks! Echocardiogram. IE: Ultrasound of the heart. We'll hear from her Dr, when she has a chance to review the results.
The Boston area has had these "safe" places for a while now. I can't wrap my brain around the concept.