I guess I'll start a list. :yes:
Good morning, members Rainy morning ahead. Bring it on! Things went well with the MRI. Dr appt next week. Today's activities have yet to...
Do you want any ash seeds? There's lots maturing in my tree here.
Nothing wrong with that scrounge. Looks like it's right up your alley with short-ish dry times.
Thanks and good luck with your sale!
Good morning, members It's actually raining! We're down ~3in ytd. The rain brought muggy air. A good tradeoff! Clearing around noon. I...
Welcome to the club! Excellent 1st post! Now figure out how best to get some air circulation in there.
Sorry to hear it. They aren't all that bad down here...this year.
Good morning, members. One more nice day before a couple of needed rainy days. 60⁰ to start, clear, 45⁰ dp. Heading to 80⁰. I'm meeting...
[ATTACH] MRI scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.
Today, I was discharged from wrist therapy. All measurements are to the good. I'll continue to perform strength and range-of-motion exercises....
Thanks! :salute: We've been to the Cape many times. We prefer either Spankys or Tugboats over Baxters. Too many gulls around Baxters. Both on...
$5.19/gal here for regular. :headbang:
Did you decide what plants to use for your living wall/fence?
Good morning, members. Another nice day ahead. Low 50's, clear, DP 41. Going to mid-70's. I have PT for my shoulder this morning. Then,...
Thistle seeds. Around here they prefer black oil sunflower seeds.
Most of the party boats go for scup/porgy. We try to go for black sea bass. Anything more, like striped bass or fluke, and the $'s go up.
I hope you get the season out of it! :yes:
[ATTACH]
Nice. I'll be in Hyannis, in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to get on a party boat and get out on the water. :seasoned: