And that warranty has been put to the test by a certain member...over and over. :whistle:
Smaller, IMO. Which might explain how the number consumed during the hot dog eating contest, keeps getting higher each year. :yes:
Jelly here. Gravity and I have an understanding.
Did the Corporate photographer make it to the GTG? :cheers:
Spitfire0905 - may the gods of evaporation be in your favor! We're pulling for you.....well, I am. :salute:
Good morning, members. Cool and dry air to start. Heading to near 80⁰ A good morning to go for a walk this morning. Then, run a few...
Kayem natural casing.
Another northeast member! Welcome to the club!
Best of luck getting those on the ground with no collateral damage!
So sorry you had to remortgage. :whistle:
The house has been closed on. We have the OK for a final picture of it, with my folks. Probably Sunday morning. One huge stress factor - gone!
I hope your saws didn't find any of the metal in that tree. Blue stains!
I've been told these are Four O'clocks. They sure light up the corner of the bed. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I find rodent nests and piles of acorns when I open up a new stack. I just brush the stuff aside and move the wood. My stacks are away from...
The 350 of many hands and miles, is once again back with me. I picked it up this morning from M2theB. I didn't want it to take up space...
Nice score!
I'm glad that all both survived. :cool:
Good morning, members. A nice day today. Low humidity, clear. 60⁰ to start, heading to 80⁰ If all the paperwork is in order, the closing on...
That's a Siberian iris. Expect the thick grass-like leaves to keep expanding. Some would say invasive. I've removed thick bunches of them last...
Make sure you sign it!