A king, eh? Well, it's not always easy. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Monty Python and The Holy Grail Scene 3: Repression is Nine Tenths of...
The east end if the canal. Cape Cod bay off to the right. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Looking west [ATTACH] Sandwich Marina [ATTACH]...
Nice looking wood! Nice and dry.
Small fire. Windows open. You're welcome. :D
That's quite the kerf.
Did they use a hand crank to pump it back then? :whistle:
Good morning, members. Beautiful morning. 60⁰, clear, with low humidity. Having lunch at a restaurant that's right on the Cape Cod Canal,...
[ATTACH]
HHO - $5.50/gal here. We've filled our tank once in the last 6yrs. Hot water via propane. Heating via a renewable resource is working for us.
Good morning, members. Mid-60's, overcast, and muggy. Heading to the 80's with thunderstorms later this afternoon. Heading to Cape Cod...
No plans to do any cutting.....today. My shoulder does have a rotatorcuff tear. It's thought that surgery would not help. So, more PT and...
Good morning, members, One more nice day before it gets humid. We're heading to my SIL's for lunch. I'll eyeball what she has left of a pile...
Good morning, members. A nice start to the day. Clear and dry. A good morning to go for a walk. I have an appointment later this morning...
Good morning, members. 60⁰ clear, with a bright moon. Low humidity. Heading for 80⁰. I'll be giving a couple of forsythia bushes a hard cut...
Fixed it. :doh:
If you have a 16" saw, you can cut a 32" log. I've cut logs greater then 20" and I'm sure other members have as well. Until very recently, I've...
Good morning, members. A showery 64⁰. Clearing and heading to low 80's. My folks enjoyed both a visit to their own house, and, a meal away...
It'll roll and lift a decent sized log, fairly easy. It's well built and rugged. You should be able to roll those logs with it. Lifting logs,...
That's on the schedule for today. Right before fried clams.
Good morning, members. Another nice day! Upper 50's, clear and dry. 80⁰ for a high. We're planning to take mom and dad out for some fried...