Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Akon & buckman84 & CordCutter & Daniel Considine & finkeym & Fred H. & G.Yarber & home brew & Jrehak &...
He is recently retired, right. I find campinspecter hiding in the boiler room from anymore jobs I can find for him. He still says he is enjoying...
We have an electric boiler for heat and an electric hot water tank for washing. We are getting a taste of what it would be like running electric...
I like the windows. It will seem like you are sitting outside in there. Solar gain for heating as well.
Morning All. I think we are in for rain, rain and more rain until next week. Not raining right now, though. Off to Mom's today. Spent...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ChrisJ & Dana B & DANIELLE BOGERT & deedskelly & logger & RedEyedRooster & Rlporterjr1 & USMC90 & W.K.Dunn...
Morning all. Below freezing here. Yesterday's trip went well. No snow on the road, rain and sunshine taking turns being there. Last part of...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alesjur & charles & Donald Stamper & DougB & Dustin & ely & Guido Salvage & Jerry Andazola & Jimmy & John...
Gasifier has burned piles on his property. Any ideas for the fuse, Gasifier ?
Sorry to hear this is happening. We are finding that wood left on the ground after a logging show has finished is getting scarcer. We have to go...
We had peanut buster parfaits at DQ today. Boy were they ever good.
wildwest If you use the vacuum to find the earring, put a nylon stocking over the end of the wand. I like the flashlight idea that Erik B had.
Chazsbetterhalf , Midwinter and T.Jeff Veal Thanks for the compliments. I really enjoyed making it.
Morning All. No snow and no rain here this morning. Dentist appointments today so a travel day. Finished my baby quilt for the Jan. 1 baby....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 300zx_tt & 4Lo2Go & Baldhornet & Bart Reiter & Bert & Bill H. & caspermj & Christopher Burns & Davek134 &...
the pics I would like to see is PA Mountain Man using the flat rocks in the creek for washing clothes.
Started off with shopping and making soup. Ended up pouring concrete before lunch and making a couple of stepping stones with the leftover...
Morning All. Slept in a bit this morning. Chores and shopping this morning. Temps just above freezing but it is NOT raining. Yesterday was...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Fifelaker and HDRock [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alphozo & bitwise & Brian C & BrownsBucks & Copernican Theory & crazypops & cutforfun & Eric & eskimostl...