Very nice!
NOT a big snowstorm but we did get snow and more is coming down. [ATTACH]
Not much of a view from here but it is proof that we do get snow occasionally in the winter. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here are the pics I promised. More is coming down as I took the pictures. [ATTACH] A picture of snow on the stacks. [ATTACH]
I didn't think I would be able to contribute to this thread but we woke up to 4 inches of SNOW this morning. Here's proof. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
those are so cute and so appropriate for FHC. I remember getting similar valentines.
Morning All. SNOW! All four inches of it. It was so windy last night I didn't think it would pile up, just blow around. Still below freezing...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 66GOAT & Anthony Caesar & Bbqbeast & Billy Hawkins & BLJ & DHill183 & Echoshawn & fstbck6706 & Googies22 &...
I agree.
I missed T.Jeff Veal You are right. Someone has to do the night shifts. I hope it is not too tough a stint for you.
Morning all. Below freezing again this morning and windy. Yesterday was cold out in the wind. Snow warning out but I don't think our area will...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to AZJustin & Beatrice Smith & Black Dog Farm & Brian Negron & HonestAbe16 & Huskyuser & Iainash09 &...
You are a good man.
Morning all or rather I guess afternoon for most of you. Slept in a bit and then got busy after breakfast. Grocery shopping and puttering...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ole & Sean [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bob Jr. & Bourboncask & Dan-of-Zan & Dane & Jennifer Genova & Maria & Mark & Parker & Pat A Campbell &...
Yes it does. It is more noticeable at Mom's where her island is surrounded by water. The water temperature doesn't change much here and it is...
Mom was lucky. She didn't have any reaction to the first Moderna shot and she is scheduled for her second one next Tuesday. I pray that she...
Morning All. Below freezing temps this morning. Got a dusting of snow just at dark last night. Should be cold all day today. We made a quick...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 2094 turbo & Blstr88 & bobdurivage & brad lebo & Bubbie & Corvus & David Heath & Fourwinds1717 &...