Wishing a Very Belated Happy Birthday today to beardley & bear_hunter & billporterfield & Columbus3 & frailboy84 & franco & Magman & MtDew &...
First on our list when I was planning to retire was a trip across Canada. Last year the RV didn't get the cover taken off from the previous...
Morning All. Yes, T.Jeff Veal your Tuesday post this morning had me scratching my head. I thought I had missed something. Clear and nearly...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bonnie S & Connie & CurDog & Doshos & Erick & Familytree & Kysebey8547 & lumpy & Mellow N Calm & melvinjoe
I like the way you portray the situation but not the heartache that goes with the story. For some of us it probably hits very close to home.
Afternoon all. Made a quick trip down island to finally get our chimney problems solved. March 17 is the earliest for install. Then the...
:rofl: :lol: Woodwidow definitely heard that. I think we are saying the same thing up here with no US tourist lol
A late in the day but I would still like to wish a Very Happy Birthday today to Cbob & Christoph & Daniel Migas & Deryk Lee & JoeyD & Justin...
that is quite the mix of flowers. Good luck with them. Sweet William and Baby's breath are some of my favourites.
I had bunion surgery a few years ago and if it wasn't for all the help of my husband it would have been a tough experience. So I was pampered...
More than likely marauders. More defensible if there is only one way to get to place.
I hope your recovery goes well.
Morning All T.Jeff Veal We got snow and rain happening. Temps hovering around freezing right now. It should warm up later today. Everything...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Brandon Scott [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alby & Byra & ChubWood & Creekin & dirt98 & GLJ & Hoarding in Minnesota & JK1459 & Mtns@hunt & Pete in...
Kinda look brown. It would be interesting to see what colour they show when they are in the sunlight.
Morning All. Woke up to more snow coming down. Temps are sitting right at freezing so it may start to melt this afternoon. It is windy as well...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alexcostea & Anvil & Billcostello & claude digiovine & Dazza95 & FireWoody & foxtrapper & G3auto & George...
I watched the whole video. that is quite the neat system. I really liked his greenhouse and setup.
That's our neighbour. Awesome small engine mechanic. His storage for backup, backup machines is out there.