Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aj2 & f350tank & GrizzJr & IKnowIDontKnow & Jeff Johnson & JimTheCarver & matt.flynn.7731 & MetalArtMike &...
Where's the treats, Mom!!! Awesome picture.
Morning all. I guess it is still morning. Just got back from Mom's this morning. Had a safe long trip down island yesterday for Mom's appt....
Wishing a Happy Birthday today to ANdy Z Van & Caveman775 & HollowHill & Jason370 & lee_ellerbrock & Mark Widdison & Mickey_P & PattyBishop &...
Wishing a Very Belated Happy Birthday today to 71ELCGLD & 89GLH & Beau & dave_026 & F2B & FreedomFamilyFarms & freewood & gmk423 & HedgeGuy &...
Not only Mom has flowers. I have snowdrops and heather blooming. There are garlic shoots up as well. I realized as I uploaded the pictures that...
what a vivid colour!
Morning All Midwinter love that "spring wedding picture" The colours are perfect. I have a crochet pattern for a Barbie wedding set and the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alan & briandeane & CTAZ & Dave Morrow & Hellcat & Huskydude & James07 & Johnski & NHCarl & Purple Heart
Think positive. You made it through 1 week, only 4 more to go. I really suggest you try knitting or doing puzzles but I guess you have to have...
Morning all. I haven't had breakfast yet and I am drooling over the meals that people are planning for later today. Looks like rain today,...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 166 & Chris Singer & Christian Boehme & Clarky & Fan de Ferre & Jimbuilds & Mitchy & normanscag & Richl &...
Pretty coloured eggs.
Morning All. Yesterday was really ugly weather wise so we got a lot of watching curling in. Today started off wet but I think it is clearing. I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to chris.m & david harrell & Floordude & gweld & keithmaryq & RGrant & Tinker
Very nice place. Nice view of the hills. I guess in summer time the trees would block the view of them.
Mom's place is blooming. She has crocuses and snowdrops out and two Christmas roses. I have bulbs coming up but no blooms yet. [ATTACH]...
Sorry to hear about your wife's mother's passing ole
Morning All. Atmospheric river of rain pouring down on us. Tried to snow last night but nothing stuck to the ground. Windy as well. I made...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Beerdough & Coro cutter & Etienne & Mary & Matthew Wheaton & Oakwood & Slow1442 & Tim Willis & VinceFR &...