We went to an awesome aviation museum in Tillamook. It was a rainy day and we were practically the only ones there. Tillamook Air Museum
Morning all. Not raining yet. We had a great day weather wise yesterday while the lower part of Vancouver Island had sleet, hail, rain and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Horkn [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Auto5guy & BC Doug Fir & Big Smokey & cryonut1775 & CTYank & Curt Carpenter & DOUG MAY & EsLaReyna &...
Sorry that was CAD price. I guess US dollars would be $4.40
The First Nations people in our area would use Western red cedar logs as canoes. Some of them were quite large and would hold quite a few people....
Morning All. Just above freezing this morning with no rain or wind. Our walk was great yesterday morning so I think we will be heading out...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to clemsonfor and Stlshrk [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to AJY & allis 200 & bob & Caspy6 & clint orton & Estabrook & Forrest & Gyrfalcon & Lovemystihls &...
Amazing to see even the cement work all disappeared. Just a shadow of the roadwork showing now.
I thought they might have casted it. How many more weeks before weight bearing?
How about $5.51 for a US gal of fuel? Ours just went up dramatically this past week.
Have you tried a chiropractor for this? Whenever I get sciatic pain from doing something wrong, a couple of treatments from a chiropractor and it...
Morning all. No wind and no rain this morning. We might just go for a walk before breakfast and church this morning. Haven't been for a walk...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to hovlandhomestead [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 58bowhunter & AKHwyJunkie & AustinHoarder & Caveman & Jae & Luke & Martins & sawset & Sean F. Leinen &...
Morning All. It is pouring and windy this morning. We traveled down to our favourite restaurant and celebrated our anniversary. Wind, rain and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aingling & Ben153 & Big Dave & casey & ColdFeet & daddysworkisneverdone & deerehunter & Fossil & Fritz &...
Thank you for the mention. "Not I but Christ that lives in me" should be everyone's motto.
Morning all. I seemed to have missed a couple of days here and there. It has been busy. Today campinspecter and I celebrate our 49th wedding...