While making breakfast, I peeked out and we have a full moon with clearing skies. Still pretty windy though. As it is just above freezing, I...
Morning All. Wet and windy again today. Yesterday started out that way but then the sun came out. It was quite windy and wet by evening though....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bigfrank & buzz-saw [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aeblank & Backtroller & beachwalker21 & benjamin.rowe & cainpole & Chad_75019 & Curry & dakotan2 &...
the lighthouse is quite striking against the background.
Morning All. Just above freezing and raining. Wet day today. Good time to stay indoors and relax. You are great and do marvelous deeds; you...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to barnbum69 & bbb & Braintree & BrianC17327 & catman950 & Catskill Joe & chainsawiowan & crylozeus &...
I miss all those mouth drooling pictures of the creations that came out of the wood fired oven of yours. Almost could smell the tantalizing aromas.
Morning all. Just at freezing. Busy day again and it started early. Everyone have a great day.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 224firepit & 54bogger & aaron.skeen & beaglebriar & blankra & bud brosnan & Christine L. &...
thanks. when the cloud cover over the mountains burns off, the view gets better. Fresh fish is great here. We are rather spoilt.
Sun is up and "It's gonna be a bright (bright) Bright (bright) sunshiny day." Just gorgeous out there. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I miss him. I like all the little videos he did to support FHC TV and keep this website running. I hope things are going well for him.
Morning All. Below freezing here but no snow. Busy day yesterday. No sewing yesterday as I didn't want to work on a pink and white quilt while...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Locust Post [ATTACH]