Some sweet logs for milling. Cant blame you. Love to come across some myself for the mill. BW rare score for me. Be sure to post pics after...
Siding going up slowly. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thats not a bad amount for the weekend IMO. Id be pleased to sell that for three days. Normally I don't have many if any bundles assembled ahead...
Ive bought the cheapo bungees and they don't last. Both the "rubber" and bungee cord types. What's the scoop with this special roll of bungee...
I run mostly Stihl chain and notice stretching when they are new. Ill retension when cold. Noodling seems to stretch them more IME. Yes,...
X2
What species of oak is that? Yeah that sapwood ring is rather wide.
It was just an idea I had. One person asked how much it comes out to which is a liberal quarter cord. I got a text from my fifth customer. Four...
How did those sash weights work out?
Woulda stopped me dead in my tracks too. :loco: :crazy: Nice sharp eye and grab. :thumbs:
Oh, sorry for the wording. I get paid on the spot. I meant with my current barrage of orders, it'll be slow for a month now which is typical...
I seldom sell loose volume wood in the warm weather. I did deliver a half cord of dead white oak a couple weeks back as I had to move the rack...
I built the custom rack and charged him for it. One other account I built a small 2x4 rack that holds 30. He bought a second rack that can hold...
I see and here them on a fairly regular basis. Love to see one at a feeder, BUT the other woodpeckers love the wood shingle siding on the house....
The fortune is very small! :rofl: :lol::makeitrain" As you know its a lot of work. With the current onslaught I'll be slow for a month or so....
Yes. He used to manage another store and when he took over this one he needed a rack. Maybe five years old. I noticed yesterday it was...
Saw my first two snakes in the stacks today. Harmless garter snakes. Second one I was able to grab for pics.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Selfie...
I like that one. :yes: Ill hafta remember it.
Im cheap too, why I own an older vehicle. I'm tired of driving a computer even though its a 2011 Nissan Murano Best of luck with your endeavor.
Thanks my friend! :handshake: Youre talking about the addition off the back for wood storage and MORE OPE equipment? :D If you milled it, I...