Sounds to cheap to me unless they are real small vs. your standard bundles. Same amount of work to assemble them, no? I am currently assembling...
Are the mini bundles more for Solo stoves/chimeneas? I have maybe a dozen mesh bags filled with scrap framing lumber that I'm gonna try and...
Nice haul and nice set up with the sides. :thumbs:
Smart idea. Yeah the 2' overhang in back is nice on mine. Set up the bundling jig and can assemble in the rain. I can just attach a partial...
I love reclaimed stuff. :thumbs: The milled timbers are a nice touch. Be sure to post pics when you do please. I have TWO additions going on my...
Sounds like some good finds. No pics :picard:...no ride in the corporate helicopter for you! :D Hoard on and cut safe Steve! :tree: :saw:
Nice load. What species?
LOL!!! I don't fair well in those conditions, even in shade. Sawdust Man is close. Mebbe he can mill some nice cedar for it. He built a sweet...
:popcorn:
Must be a PITA stacking all the wood in it!!! :D Sweet camper. Where ya heading?
Dont feel bad...I'm a slow learner too! :nerd: Mine is a work in progress, but I'm getting better. Sweet set up you have with the stacks...
Used up what siding I could. Had to PU more and will paint to match. Installed fan and light mounts.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Removed the old...
I owed 45 to a customer which topped off his inventory. Before and after pics. With the onslaught of orders coming all at once most should be...
X2 Another nice day on tap here. Not looking forward to humid weather that's for sure. Usually the big AC has been brought up and installed and...
Engine oil. My lack of maintenance killed the engine.:emb: Wouldn't start and had no compression. Replaced engine on it.
New saws are always fun. Did you get an ETA for arrival?
Way to get it done Glenn! :thumbs: Whaddaya thinking cord wise? How much do you burn in an average Winter? Wasnt actually a bad day here....
Oh yeah...way to get after it Dave.:thumbs: :tree:
My friends 27 ton I use (purchased at BBS three years ago) never fails to split anything i put in there. I avoid hoarding gnarly wood for the...
I just looked it up. Never heard of it. Wonder if its bloody good firewood? :D