Bundle wood. Id be on those like flies on you know what.
LOL!! I'm at that point already where I don't give a chit! I tell everyone I'm old and cranky...its my turn dammit! :BrianK: :rofl: :lol:...
:rofl: :lol: Hopefully it wasn't a thong! :eek: Thank you for not posting pics of that. What would the women say if they happened upon you...
We're kinda overrun with them too. No plants for them to eat but they live under the bird feeder and seem to have holes everywhere! Don't have...
Stuff a few rounds in the Civic. The "car hoarding thread" is fun to post in. Can it haul the trailer? :D Whats wrong with the truck?
Never have put metal underneath. I think that might be a snow country thing for ice pressure in the valley. I have used trim sheet for open...
Hope you wiped your brow first!:D
$uck$ about the breakdowns. One of my adversions to OPE. Always at a bad time it seems. Well is there ever a good time for a break down? At...
Yup, we'd take a 36" wide piece and split into 12 & 24". Two plies...narrow, then wider on top. I think old mineral surfaced rolls are being...
Glad he is okay. Well shaken up I'm sure but okay. Smart move bringing the shade. :thumbs: Handy thing to have for Summer splitting.
Just a paved, even a gravel driveway to the back would be sweet. That's amazing with oak. buzz-saw splits his small like that for the...
There's nothing wrong with it, but for many years the open cut valley was the industry standard for the most part. My dad (a lifer in the trade)...
Happy birthday Jim Chud :handshake:
Thought of you yesterday. This was a roof I did in July 1997 and used color matched roll roofing for the valleys. Its fiberglass based and is...
Aholes! Yeah good on you for not letting it get you down. How do you work the cash payment? Cant that be easily stolen?
Sounds like me with my chunks and nuggets even though I charge the same as regular length splits. I joked with my friend about getting an ATV to...
Sorry for your loss. Take it slow with your lifting restrictions and get well soon.
That's sum nice firewood. :thumbs: Those look nice and healthy too. Most of the beech I see around here are withering from beech leaf disease.
Thats the FHC spirit! :salute: Hoard on! :dex: :tree:
THAT $#%@$! :headbang: :mad: :hair: Is cash the only way to pay? One reason that shies me away from having a stand...somewhere. A respectable...