We've only seen one hummingbird here at our feeder this year. Normally the activity is steady all day.
Gum either black or sweet is lower btu firewood, and its absolutely miserable stuff to split.
Looks like an ideal drying spot. Nice assortment of woods too.
Nice job working with family. You're a brave man keeping that gum.
WOW!! That's sweet! Drive right up cut, split and load. Gotta love easy. :thumbs: Goldilocks wood to boot.
Word gets around on the squirrel grapevine! :whistle:
I think you should build a processor like that Dave! :D
Ive done chain saw work for him twice. Here's the threads Worked my Ash Off Today! The Buck $tops Here!
You building one Bill?
Yes mostly 20" On the bigger CC saws too. 462, 460 & 500i. If I need to use the 25: bar it will go on them. The 400 did come with a Tsumura...
We can make your field look like that! :D :tree: :saw: :axe: :woodsign:
Couple with minor punk in the center. When the lady told me it was spoken for I was relieved. I didn't feel like working it in the sun, but that...
Most were the wrong length. Looked like the grain had twist too. Besides, I'm SUPER picky for bundle wood.
Silver maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
LOL!!! I agree. Mebbe he was the model for this? [IMG] We need to take up a collection and we'll have a FHC version cast in bronze!
Whaddaya think Woodpusherpro :saw: :dex:[ATTACH]
Chainsaw customer of mine calls the other night saying there's some free wood close by and its shagbark hickory. "i'll split it with you"! I...
Those type are the best. :salute: Nice Goldilocks wood there. :thumbs:
Im not smart, :nerd: I just know lots of stuff!
Ive had a strange (to other people) fascination with trees since I was in diapers. When I learned to talk I would waddle from tree to tree in the...