[MEDIA]
It is my understanding the bar is heat treated at the edges like that and its normal. By forcing the saw with a dull chain he overheated the...
Maybe someday I can run a tank or two through your 029 to get a good feel for a ported saw. As I've stated in the past, I cant justify the...
He was in his 30's, maybe 40? Guessing he just got divorced as he went from home ownership to renting and was selling stuff out of his storage...
Thanks for your advice. :handshake: Your know how is well appreciated. Members like you make the FHC a better place.
Not my work. I only did the noodling. And yes at least 500i size.
Is the orange FF come in a basic tune up kit OEM? Or should I just order one online?
How would i know what generation this saw is? What year did Stihl stop selling them in the US?
I usually looks like that from worn ones I've seen. Paint should have not worn off edges yet. Mustve been forcing the saw.
I thought it was a 14" bar but turns out its a 16" (only two lengths you can get for this saw TTBOMK) I turned the oiler up. Gassed her up....
well you still got some decent wood regardless! :thumbs:
He says he had never used a chain saw before and the three chains were duller than my love life. The Stihl filing guide was for 3/8 chain and...
This was one of those cases I would've dropped everything and go. I was waiting for the guy to say it was sold or if someone offered more....
Looks like tasty stuff! :drool:
Yeah that's weird. We tried a finch feeders years back. Goldfinches about the first day or two and then nothing. Finally gave it up. They were...
I was shocked I got it that cheap. I see one maybe every six months give or take on FBM. Most knowledgeable sellers know what they're worth....
No worries Steve, were only human. Good for a chuckle.
occasional grackle or cowbird the only blackbirds seen here. I hear the catbirds "mewing" in the undergrowth, but never at the feeder. Only...
Regular FHC viewers know I was looking for one for some time. Finally decided I have enough saws and would only buy one if I got it cheap. Is...
Have you ever split any? I've only split a few pieces of black gum by hand and it was not fun. I've seen pics on here and its on my do not take...