Ill check today. More questions...After yesterdays first cut I'm thinking he wrecked the bar. Groove worn inside so wont cut straight once...
Got its first run yesterday. Fired on the first pull! Bucked a 6" limb then noodled a crotch. Tried bucking a bigger round, cuts in a couple...
I'm sure we could accommodate! :whistle:
I get it mildly usually on my arms. I am careful working around it.
Owned a couple 024's briefly. The specs are almost identical to the 241 in terms of weight and CC's. The 024s has a couple more CC's. It is a...
I get it mildly if I do. I try to be careful when working around it. Wouldn't surprise me if I got some from this. I was removing it with the...
Pretty sure the tree service that did this (Lewis) is the same one that was doing work in East Haven where I scored some wood back in March. Seen...
:rofl: :lol: Gonna have to send you a post dated check this time. Sorry buddy! :handshake: Thanks for understanding.
You might be a wood hoarder if... ...your wife searches FBM for wood scores! Hats off to Mrs. MikeInMa :tip:
Nice score Mike! Decent size but not overwhelming. Other than the tangle looks like pretty easy working conditions on site. Good on Mr.Bill for...
I seem to get more back pain when my wallet is empty! :rofl: :lol: If back is sore bending to cut I'll get in a one point stance to buck.[IMG]
Yes. Did another 15 tonight so up to 75. I should finish the rest over the next couple of days. I was gonna text to check in.
Where would I find the date? I was kinda surprised how light the saw is. I picked up my 201 RH with the 241 in the other hand and about the same.
With my A.D.D. I hadn't noticed. Nice to see my name on there again! :cool: Do you want the same amount or has the fee gone up? :emptywallet:
No, not the poison ivy, the primo red maple that was covered in the stuff! :picard: Spotted this the other day on my way back from the last cut....
Your sign line is a huskihl hall of fame! :dex: :saw:
You need a sign line...just saying!
LOL!!! Fair deal. As I'm sure you know my bugging you was all in fun. If I know the receiver of my teasing is good natured I'll keep it up in...
Good deal. Always interesting to run onto former classmates at our stage of the game. I ran into one when I had the splitter fixed over the...
Collecting is such a politically correct term. Hoarding is more appropriate! :rofl: :lol: :saw: I try not to browse for them, but old habits...