Having worked outside and the son of avid bird feeders I've come to know birds and their songs. I really appreciate mockingbirds as they will...
Assembled 90 yesterday. Delivered 30 to my guy that was empty. ll bring him more at my convenience. I get gas there often so I check his...
Bluebirds seem to prefer an open space and were mostly wooded. I did see one once at jo191145's place in the last year or two. Couldn't get a...
My culinary "skills" are extremely limited too. :emb: So Rickyblazin, whats on the menu for the first run? Can fit a lot of meat in there.
I really don't have a good spot for one with my wood storage issues.
We have no "house" sparrows which I believe are the same as English sparrows and I'm thank full. Aggressive invasive bird. White throat sparrows...
LOL!!! I've used the same line. A few years back I sided the garage for his father not having much experience with vinyl siding. My contractor...
With a backlog (no pun intended) like that I'd be wanting a hydro myself. Like Ive said in the past...if I hoarded wood just for my own use id...
Nice work there fellas. :thumbs: Any higher you might need oxygen tanks! :D Scary about the accident but as stated it could've been worse.
Great stuff there Jeff. You certainly get some big scores. Cant beat being able to cut to your specs too. I see lots of precut free wood and...