Cool out, didn't stick my toes outside today. Wife has made a nice Haddock Chowda for suppa, ayah! She is sherving pop overs to go with it!...
Good, I'm glad you caught that. Seems someone should have won something if the names were all in the hat. I'm impressed by the number of prizes.
That happens so often. Usually someone who is too cheap to run some decent tires and has no business being out in weather they don't know how to...
Poor thing, doesn't have a clue what has happened to her. She knows she hurts, and things just ain't right. The anesthesia can raise dickens...
[IMG]
Looks like you will be eating well this winter. Your daughter will know where the food on her paste comes from.
Some one who thinks they didn't get a deer because the dogs chase them off. Wardens will tell stories of little house dogs wearing out a deer....
I've been watching for your update. Glad she is doing better. You will have her home tomorrow and then have control over the environment....
While I don't hunt, I have a great respect for hunters and their right to hunt. I also love my dogs and have a respect for all other dogs. When...
I bet these could be configured into one of the community "martin" bird houses. Paint the doors red, green and yellow and it will look like a...
I just re read this thread like it was all new. Still very informative. You two have done a fantastic job with your home heating.
What I find crazy are the prices. I think the big boxes all had their pins lined up for the price increase. Then the gas went down. Thinking...
Nice looking dog. Does he wear an orange vest when in the woods? Maine doesn't allow dogs to participate in any part of deer hunting. I've been...
Nothing but hills here. One of the worse is the one we live on. Running all seasons on a front wheeled drive. Still have the pick up 4 WD if...
you will have your hands full. You most likely have done this, but in case, make sure she has lots of acceptable things to chew on. We haven't...
Just looking at that makes me want to go pee!
Now that is funny. However, 10,000 post, we sure have the gift to gab. Nice place.
That would be the one top on my list also. Their innovative improvements really warrants a close look. I like the long burn and low emissions....
Here is a short one about Rudolph if you want to share it with the kids. [MEDIA]