YUK, Makes me feel like I need to crawl into a hole and cover up.
The chipmunks have dug under my patio made of 6 in cement tiles. Now some of them are sinking down or very uneven, all in rows. Now will have to...
[IMG] Love this place. Just a short drive from here. You can buy a livingroom set, a wood stove, a side of beef, or guns and wedding gowns.
[IMG]
Wa Hoo, our Maine and New England numbers are growing! Keep this going and we will be able to have a get together in this area. :campfire:
We live and learn. I had wondered what that plant was. Looks something like Sumac but isn't. It is a invasive weed.
Happens more and more. Good luck to you finding a new position. Sounds like you don't sit around on your hands. You'll be a survivor.
Sorry they have to deal with that. It has been nearly a year since my dogs have been anywhere near any other dog. Some dog flu came around so I...
I hope you don't have cats! They will use pellets to poo in. Also, I can't leave them open around my dog. She is apt to eat them.
You have that right. Ice is a four letter word disguised as a three latter word. The only ice I care about is that which falls out of the...
I'm burning pellets, but I have to be honest. We love burning pellets! and just as a side note, My baseboard heat isn't connected yet.:emb:...
Uh, never met a frozen pizza that I liked! My family ran a pizza/sandwich store. Everything was made right there. They made their own dough,...
So sorry for your loss. Prayers to his family and friends. Cherish the memories.
his last post was Nov 7th.
She looks very worn out. Poor thing. She hasn't any idea what has occurred or why. When they eat, and poop, you know they are on their way to...
Welcome home!
So glad to have you here. Last time we wrote, you had a health battle going on. I hope you are able to get some help with your nut shell...
My daughter in law made us a chicken/vegetable pie. The top has a layer of a toasted stuffing in place of pie crust. This is a full size pie so...
We have a butcher shop that gets Haddock in once a week. He is sold out within 2 days. He gets it locally from some fish co op. The chowda...
I don't remember Maxwell. Welcome to the FHC and to this pet thread. Seems your Maxwell enjoys the warmth of the stove. My two labs get as...