The phlebotomist at my doctor's office has no idea who Frank Sinatra was! :loco: :crazy:
You did good by the dog and by your client. Sorry about the wet seat.
Daddy, its cold outside!
I had an uncle who had 6 kids. They were dirt poor. Lived up in the county. He fed his family with deer meat the year round. The game...
Yes, my mom was born home in the livingroom. She recalls being given the first home on her street to have a light bulb. Before she passed, men...
And I remember not having TV, nor did any of my neighbors. Also, not having anything but a snow scoop and a shovel to dig out with after a snow...
I think those dogs would do anything for you! Hope the nail is better.
Those hounds must wonder what in heck you are doing when you stuff them into the woodshed! They are very patient with you.
Healthy way to have meat in your diet. Nutritional Values of Venison vs. Beef
I used to have ugly black over boots that had buckles down the front. We had regular shoes inside them. My feet were always cold.
Snowy, are you doing the metal working/fabrication?
Same here, Brand new system through out the whole house. So far, we only sip the propane. We are cooking with gas, (love it), heating the hot...
It is out by now, it is the effects that linger on. She looks like she is there now. It is about 4 or 5 days on average from my experience with...
Hate that. High winds can be so destructive. That is why I don't have trees that can fall on my house. I cut them all down a long time ago....
I've gone out after mine so many times! You did the right thing. I have one that will go out and sit in the snow. He won't move until I am...
Her eyes don't looked all doped up like the earlier pictures. She must be recovering well. Getting all that anesthesia how of her system takes...
For the past two years, I've had a new Keurig coffee maker sitting in box. I've been wasting a lot of coffee now that my consumption is down to...
on the lighter side! [IMG]
Yes, I've seen that same poem with Maine in it! Here is another, not so cute but you can relate to it. Splitting Wood In Winter by Douglas Woodsum...
That's the truth! Never saw so many trees being blown over on a regular basis. :eek: