it has been cold here for the past couple days. So cold I haven't ventured outside except at 4 am to grab a bag of pellets I should have taken...
Air, yup that will do it. The good thing about this for you is that you aren't going to spend an arm or leg trying to get it fixed, and you...
Was this a result of repair, cleaning, change in pellets, or ???
Glad things are improving. Concerning food aggression. Look it up. If she continues, you might consider consulting a reputable trainer. That...
Did you take the whole tree down?
Two birds being roasted. Lots of family invited, no real idea about who wills show up. We have two full kitchens to do the cooking in. Should...
:dex: that one has my support. I would leave the batts in place, check for draft, loose fit any drafty areas. Can you add a vapor barrier?...
My dogs would dine on kitty litter poop if I allowed it. I keep the cat boxes and the cat food away from where the dogs go. We have a large...
Well, I guess, if that is exciting, go for it! might want to try this, [IMG] or this, [IMG] but for me, I'll stay with my nice warm bed! [IMG]
We have always fed our dogs and cats by free choice. My older lab is overweight, but not the female. I tried the scheduled feeding thing for...
Larger stools means the dog is eating more to get the nutrition it needs. Corn, gluten are not dog food and many dogs develop allergies to it....
Another one for good information. [MEDIA]
Please watch this vid: [MEDIA] Important Things to Consider When Buying Pet Food Remember, good pet found isn't normally from your grocery store....
[IMG]
OK, I'll settle for a picture of snow for Christmas!
our most common picture: [IMG]
So glad we didn't get any of that storm. No time for that stuff yet. Still have a few things to get put in the greenhouse to overwinter. my...
Sounds like fun. I used to enjoy picking trough lawn sales and finding that special bargain. I haven't been able to go to them for the past two...
Oh, I don't like the looks of that snow one bit! Cold, wet, slippery. Not what I want, but then I not very good about getting my requests filled...