for you chainsaw carving creators: [MEDIA]
For your sake, I hope you have your camera ready to take some pictures. Once the dust settles down, you will enjoy looking the pictures over and...
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] We never will be picked up for a photo shoot, we just don't live that way. [IMG]
[ATTACH]
I had to google that one! Don't recall the term ever being used. [IMG]
With the leaves all gone, and the grass is brown, the woods looks very gray and barren. However there is some color that nature has to display....
She got up at six AM to start the cooking. She took some Tylenol and says, "I'll be OK." I don't think she would let much slow her down when she...
Best way to safely insulate a pipe is to have a double wall pipe. (Nothing combustible there) That should offer you adequate cold/heat transfer...
Grandkids were with her. They went upstairs and got my son.
Seems to be OK for now. Resting with the heating pad on. She is still determined to get the turkeys cooking for tomorrow.
I understand your apprehension about bringing Mold etc. I don't like that either. Also have respiratory issues here. My approach is a rather...
Nice looking couple. 25 years is excellent. Nice when you can work together.
I feel the pain. But letting go, being willing to wait, and taking a step back comes with time and your body telling you No No NO.
Was too much for me when we did our floors. I hired a professional crew to do it. They moved a very heavy desk, and did they all in one day. I...
I have been burning those. My stove isn't fussy. They burn HOT and fairly clean. I would get MWP at Walmart for less, but at HD, I just go to...
Was on my way home from Lowe's when I got a call from my son. My wife was down on the kitchen floor and he wasn't able to get her up. Very...
I'm grateful for my family and friends. I am grateful for my loving 4 footed friends. There are some days I rather not have experienced, but...
Oh no, now what do I do, I have two totes of power cords and adapters? What goes to what???? I am nearing a point of tossing them out and...
Just found out one of our Hannaford grocery stores is offering curb side pick up. Place an order on line, and 3 hrs later it is available to be...
Was reading this thread when I realized it jumped two year ahead at post # 25 to #26. The conversation just stood still for two years! It was...