And getting brave. They are getting accustomed to humans and see that being near them also means being near a food source. i.e. your farm...
I prefer warm common areas and cooler sleeping areas, so for me the wood stove wins. I also like the concept of the cat. stoves. More energy...
Must of had lots of left overs for more fantastic meals. Looks exceptionally good!
I love crock pot food! Esp. the second day. Sometimes I let it set a day before even trying it. Seems it more full flavored and thickens up...
Thanks, yes, huge loss to me. I can't seem to let go. I feel so guilty that I wasn't there when she needed me. I can rationalize it, but it is...
Sorry about repeating myself. I tend to do that, Not intentional to be redundant. Sometimes I'm like a dog with a bone when there is an issue I...
That looks like a fun time. Looked at the tickets, looks like they are nearly sold out. Just a few seats left high up.
Our male lab will gulp leftovers like that, but the female lab likes to take her time. I have to keep the male away form her until she finishes.
3 yrs ago, we lost our precious three year old lab to bloat. We we out at 9 Am, came back at 2 pm and found her. I won't go on with the details...
Ever see a pic of snow that makes you chuckle? I'll start with one I came across on FB today! [IMG]
What we don't know is how much of an issue this is. The news will present anything it wants to sensationalize. They tailor the presentation to...
Ordered online. Got free shipping. One item is 100 lbs. Daughter in law wants a bunching bag!
That is some serious air infiltration. That is costing comfort and money. With the outside temps you have posted, that would be getting my...
Thanks, very interesting and informative.
Didn't they stop that ages ago? I will tell you I saw a "blue light special" there recently!
My wife made our two wait until the company left before they got their turkey. They knew they wouldn't be left out. I was amazed none of the...
One thing I really liked was the turnip and carrots mashed up together. If you haven't tried it, you are missing a nice change.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:. I just bet you would! I had to work for a bit to save up for that one. It is an...
The moon has been real full. This pick was on FB today. [IMG]
Too full now! Pie later.... [ATTACH]