send pictures! I had them put in upstairs in the main living area. Got ones that were really thick. 14 mm. No clicking sound when we walk on...
I would like to get some MWP at Walmart, but the Walmart experience is something I just have to pass on. Anything I can get self service is OK,...
This one is for Well Seasoned so he won't have to sleep on the couch go watch Maple [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We would grab their collar, pull their head down, point to the floor, and firmly say "drop it". Best to teach this during play time with a...
I ordered kitty litter from Amazon. it is 40 lbs. It cost me about 3 buck less than it does at PetSmart. So, they deliver it to my door for...
Wrangler "Riggs Workwear has the gusseted crotch....
I could go along with all that except for the elf thing. I won't play with dolls. That elf would find itself in my stove!:banana:.
I have taken pictures of each family member, current and past, put them in hanging frames and hang them on the tree with the oldest at the top...
Old habits are hard to break, but I did it years ago. I found out that wallets can cause back pain.BBC NEWS | Health | Is your wallet a pain in...
It seems to be the mindset in that retail outlet. They just don't get it. I've written to their Headquarters, received nice replies, but the...
If you alert someone like Grizzly Adam, he can pull it out of this thread for you.
Carhartts offer a 10% military discount on their web site.
I gave those Duluth firehose pants for Christmas presents last year to my sons. One of them really liked his, the other complained of the way...
I don't know how she had current plates on without insurance. Been there and done that. A tractor trailer pull over on my wife who was driving a...
Ok, that looks just too good, I printed it off and gave it to Cindy to see if she would put it on her list. tx
I've never run into anyone who has had an issue with just giving the GC the way it is. However, I did order some of those protector sleeves for...
You and Thomas Edison would have been good friends! Really enjoy your postings. thanks
hope all this moving about works out for you. It is all about being comfortable. Been there, done that. We are way better off with the changes.
Glad you had a good time and are back home safe. Hunting season is over here except for muskets which is another two weeks. I've never seen...