Another reason NOT TO GO TO Walmart!, no offense to anyone who likes or works there, just my experiences there are often more stressful than...
What is the meat? looks good.
:popcorn:
That is just food for others. I noticed that when ever there is a dead mouse, it isn't there long before the body is gone. :bug:
Interesting, I've had several things "delayed shipping notice" from UPS and Amazon. Not a problem for me as I've done my shopping early!...
Me, I want Dec 26th!
I just use the cheapo $5 one. Get the teeth cleaned yearly. One filling replaced in the past 5 years. No xrays, no floride treatments. The...
My work week was over years ago! There are days I actually miss going to work, but I recover from that fairly quick!
[ATTACH]
Six cats inside. I haven't seen any mice this year inside, but outside they are being caught as often as we can set and clean out the traps. I...
yes, we have received Sunday deliveries. I really have no need for Sunday delivery, but it goes with prime. If I order on Friday, usually it...
Good luck with the home make over. Just went through that. All walls, floors and ceiling torn out right to the outside studs. All the wires,...
Never had that happen. What messes with me is having UPS pass it off to the USPS and adds another day to the delivery time.
Agree, never give the driver a hard time. Our group of delivery people are really nice folks. A lot of them call my dogs by their names. They...
We have about 2200 sq ft of living space. Used to heat with 5-6 cords of wood in an Allnighter. Now we have a pellet stove and heat with 5-6...
[IMG]
Is gas tax a fixed amount, or a percentage?
$2.19 most places around here. Some cheaper, maybe by 5 cents in some areas that I would have to drive a bit to get to. Keep checking...
I've been trying to shop on Target for their extra 15% off, but their web site won't accept orders. It has been overwhelmed since 3PM that I...