My 2 big successes on Craigslist were both responses I sent about 5am a few hours after the post was made. I said I would be there that morning or...
Just about all the snow left yesterday and nothing significant in the forecast
Because there is nothing negative visible at the charging station or an electrical outlet that makes electricity the perfect energy in the eyes of...
Expense wasn't the reason production was cut. The current president caved to political pressure and restricted production.
And American oil and natural gas are more reliable than both.
I'm working on emptying the rack on the front porch. Then i'm going to use what is stashed in the garage. If I still need more I have about a half...
I don't diet by the scale, but how the jeans fit. I have been retired 7 years and gone up one waist size. I refuse to go up more. When the jeans...
Ironwood or hop hornbeam
13/72 hard maple. Big warm up today and tomorrow
I pretty much burn my wood in the order it was cut with a few exceptions. I don't burn SBH, hardhack, and other premiums in shoulder season.
2/70 hard maple
26/74 hard maple
I love your avatar.
I just heard from a reliable news source that Russia is negotiating on our behalf in the new Iran nuke deal. My wife heard the same thing from a...
4/71 hard maple Looks like Friday night is the last of the single digits and below for a while
Looks like shagbark hickory
The former Miss Ukraine is among the people shooting at Russians.
We did. Ferrisburgh
I find that the less I do the more I eat and vice versa.
21/70 hard maple