I paid off my truck last month and my credit score went down this month. Our banking system runs on kinda warped logic.
19/70
19/71 with 12 mph north wind
Shorts and tee shirt here too! 31/77 Cherry in the stove
Snowing here now
37/70 lumber cutoffs 3 day big freeze starts tonight
39/70 Teens forecast for Sunday and Monday nights
40/72 Piece of cherry and piece of cedar about 630 last night.
35/73 drizzle
26/70
31/70 hard maple
17/70 with 14 mph wind gusting to 36 Snowstorm was kind of a dud. About 4 inches.
It's too hard to hoard in a productive way with anything less.
38/72 light rain Temperature is supposed to drop into low 20's, 6-8 inches of snow and lots of wind by late afternoon.
27/72 Snow Friday
24/73 hard maple
You did better than me. The wind is whipping so bad I skipped mine.
30/73 hard maple
How's the hand doing Mike?
I fell on ice in 2006 and broke my arm in 3 places. 2 places in my wrist and near my elbow. I had surgery and with the exception of my wrist not...