36/73 nice today but another crappy weekend coming
46/70 no fire Rain for about 3 more hours.
When I was growing up I remember June being quite warm and September being long pants and sweatshirt weather. It seems the opposite here in recent...
34/70 Nice few days ahead finally.
36/70 Some on and off nice weather starting tomorrow
Bark looks like Ash.
38/69 Supposed to be crappy all weekend and nice starting Monday
38/73 pouring rain
There are several species I burned in my younger, poorer, other priorities days that I would like to try again with proper seasoning instead of...
33/72 hard maple upper 50s today
I've never burned black locust or osage and would like to try someday. I have burned honey locust and its nice firewood.
29/72 hard maple
February 30, 2023
30/71 hard maple
Maybe a couple women in Daisy Duke shorts in supporting roles?
It said that my credit mix now lacks different types of credit. So the way I see it is if I bought a new truck and refinanced the house my score...
I like all the pictures but love that dog every time.
22/71 hard maple
The first one I ever heard was when I was in 4th grade I think. The windows rattled and the doors flew open and flapped. We didn't even hear the...
It took me 2 tries to find the dog in the picture