I had a 1985 GMC S-15. I had changed the plugs and about a week later it started running like crap. I thought it was bad gas. I tried dry gas,...
I was also kinda surprised I haven't seen any evidence of lots of beer consumption. After the power equipment was shut down for the night of course.
I had our tank filled in June 2020 after 6 seasons. I almost waited another year. Glad I didn't.
Very good
31/70
Ironwood
35/70 hard maple lots of wind all week but at least it's helping dry the mud
Now it's snowing
35/70 very windy hard maple
Nice dog!
57 and rain. Just lit a fire with lumber cutoffs
54/71 lumber cutoffs
43/74 Lumber cut offs What was supposed to be a nice weekend has turned out to be windy, cloudy, cold. I guess no rain or snow is what qualifies...
32/72 It's supposed to be a nice weekend for a change
36/74 Rain on top of 6 inches of heavy wet snow
Yesterday the weather guy said we would get 1 to 3, probably closer to 1. We had 6 when I woke up.
Sounds like another way for the government to have more money set aside that they will figure out a way to get their hands on.
27/73 Snow tomorrow
36/70 Rain and snow showers off and on all day
A few years ago I cut a tree behind the house. I didn't find any nails with the chainsaw but I found one in every round for the first 15-20 feet...