61/68 starting a fire with lumber cutoffs shortly
Or how did we survive bef0re our government told us every move to make.
I don't think the pandemic is ever going to go away. It will resurface from time to time when it's helpful to the people in charge.
Alligator scrotum
We were going to buy a camper this year but by the time we were ready to make the move we saw what was coming. We got a pool instead and will be...
For what it's worth- We have well water. We got a new heater about 10 years ago. In the instructions it says to draw off a gallon every month. I...
52/69 lumber cutoffs pouring rain
I have been buying extra beer for months and have a pretty good cushion built up. In the last couple weeks I've started buying twice as much...
59/68 North wind blowing hard Just lit a fire with lumber cutoffs
Thanks!
32/70 lumber cutoffs
In about 2025
We collect rain water to do the garden and flowers. This could also flush toilets, wash dishes if needed. We also have a lot of bottled water...
38/70 Lumber cutoffs
They said today that there is record low diesel inventory on the east coast.
54/72 Dank lumber cutoffs
I've had some (very few} in July.
53/76 lumber cutoffs
Maybe the cost of home delivery vs driving to the pump?
Don't remember the brand.