Not in my world... one or the other, there is no middle. :D
Oh! Starting to draw the curtain closed now... ok. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Inflation rears its untimely head, eh Skeet?
A non-womanspeak declaration... starting afresh I see? :rofl: :lol: :wacky: :D
Can’t wait for the Mulberry/OO/BL crowd to chime in... :zip: :hair: :picard:
Smell test it.
Yes, noticed that this morning.
Sycamore. Maybe someone will suggest BL or oak... :hair: :wacky: :rofl: :lol: :salute:
He knows I was kiddin’... and I know U know I was kiddin’ too... We’ve met up at several GTG’s... always a good time. eatonpcat is good peeps! But...
No fire pit? I don’t recall where you live in NY, and that could be the reason you perhaps don’t burn old wood outside, but man... I’d hate to...
:picard: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
You MUST be kin to eatonpcat ...:rofl: :lol:
Ummmm.... it’s at the top of the page man... :whistle: :wacky: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Nice stacking GrJfer :salute:
Yep, beat me to it Speedy... :rofl: :lol:
You’ll get a $15k truck delivered with the bed full of empties constituting what the remainder of money was spent on. :hair: :wacky: :rofl: :lol:...
Maybe you can research it and report your findings.... that would be great, thanks. :handshake: :D
I don’t the deats on that, but it seems pretty open to interpretation... allow me to spare the forum members. :whistle: :zip: :rofl: :lol:...
:popcorn: :salute:
That’s not mean, that’s pretty fair. :salute: