Some folks in city limits get fussed at for saying that sort of thing, but you & I don’t live inside city limits, sooooo..... :yes:
I’ve considered just tarping off my work areas (like curtains) sometimes when company comes over. But I always end up saying “F it.” Problem...
I’d say those Powermatic pieces came in under ($) that band mill....
Could turn it into a version of this- [ATTACH]
Ironically.... Logsplitter problem
Guess I don’t get to be the smart azz this time. :salute: Looking gooder GrJfer :thumbs:
Did I tell that story in Michigan...? :whistle::whistle::whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Or makes him pull start it by tying the starter rope to his test.... oh never mind. :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Thank you dear H. :handshake:
I considered this after I posted, but didn’t get back to mentioning it. :yes:
Thanks Chuck. :handshake:
:handshake:
FHC brothers & sisters- I humbly request prayer for a new member y’all haven’t been introduced to yet... Keith Babcock. He’s getting hit by the...
Dayum I hate that. I hope conscience prevails and the individual that initially made the decision to rid you of your possession will have a change...
I hope so for y’all’s sake... but down here in the Blue Ridge... Pffft.... it don’t mean a thing. :picard:
Is that Steak-Ums??? :whistle:
Well said sir. :salute:
Nor any secret password protected discussion. If members want to chat about Swamp stuff, they are free to do that in a PM. Off limits to us mods...