I always said you were a quick one.... :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
:handshake:
:whistle: You must not view weeding as a chore... :rofl: :lol:
Thanks brothers. :handshake:
Surprised the person said this.... did you ask if he was a member here? Or invite him? Maybe he visits as a guest. Oh and - GET ALL OF IT!!!!
How many clams?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Thank ya Molls! :handshake:
Glad I’m eating dinner... and reading this. :rofl: :lol:
This one can’t be fixed as it’s intentional. But when I initially saw the title I thought “task #1 is obvious .....”
:whistle: :faint: Do tell.....
Sorry, I had to fix the title. “Your” & “You’re” are not the same thing. Forgive my OCD. Ok, grammar police moment over. :emb: :rofl: :lol:
In lieu of further derailing Redneck ’s thread, there are several PM’s addressing what you are hinting at discussing. Would you like to be invited...
Eggscellent. :D :thumbs:
True story, but we’re just supposed to take it on the chin...?
Only if you want to... and apparently you did want to.... :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Lots of great memories with our dads for sure, and some memories of trying not to get caught by dad (he always had a way of finding out [if his...
So true JS.... sadly so true. :headbang: :mad:
You running that homemade mill with an 029... Maybe go a little bigger if you can get your mitts on something for a decent price? Ported would be...