I don’t know, and maybe someone here does, but don’t put it in yer mouf!!! :rofl: :lol:
So where y’all at?
With the pics showing what you cook, I believe you’re a math teacher. :rofl: :lol: JK, Spirit of Two Socks :handshake: Great looking setup,...
Oh ye man of many words... :rofl: :lol: Nothing quite like concision. :salute::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Sounds chilly. :shiver: :rofl: :lol:
Condolences to both your wife and you, DaveGunter. :( While my mom is still alive, and not a hoarder to that level (she does keep her old stuff...
It’s not a log cabin til it’s six stories tall!!!
Where y’all at this time??????
Sorry to read of this loss Backwoods Savage :( May Ruth be rejoicing above and peace and strength for the family.
Nope. Nuh uh. Not gonna do it.
Sweet! Love the setup!!!
Fresh gas mix usually fixes that... unless it was straight gassed with fresh (unmixed) gas. :headbang:
I’ll PM my address for collecting my prize... :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
I see ol’ Katie-did. Good pics fishingpol :yes:
That. Is. A. Solid. Score. :thumbs: :salute: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
I fixed it. But it’s still funny. Take “cut dogs” and wildwest ’s “cutting women” and well.... :faint: :rofl: :lol:
As a matter of fact, I was. But I got over it. :cheers:
Mildly. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
:zip:
Accept that “except” is not acceptable for accept.