Nah, use a Dixie cup and just pour it to it. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :wacky:
I actually called them (USSC) with questions about my Ashley pellet stove and the nice lady was very helpful and knowledgeable. She sent me...
Owned by US Stove now, no?
Well, it looks like my work is done here....:whistle: Thanks brenndatomu & Horkn :salute: :rofl: :lol:
I know, that’s why I said what said. :headbang: :rofl: :lol: :D
You wrote it, soooo... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Strong 3/16” so either 13/64” or 7/32”. Throw the calipers to it.
clemsonfor, this pic sux. [ATTACH]
For this ClemCorrect alone, I’ll help. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
GFY, gently. :wacky: :rofl: :lol: :yes: And not the thumb.
No way. :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
:cheers:
No problem there. If it makes sense and produces results, it’s knowledge in my book. I might comment about grammar, but I keep my tie loose and...
Agreed. Just happened to be popular when I was getting ready to graduate HS.
[MEDIA]
I’ve seen Bradford Pear bust apart like that. Otherwise, no idear.... :D
Sweet!:yes: I love the smell of fresh cut/split pignut. :thumbs:
Yep- that looks fantastic!!! :salute: Can’t even tell it’s remnant thinset pcable89! :thumbs:
Yep.... “Hmmmmm....” We’ll let yooperdave find the song that goes with your thread title, Eric. :salute:
Had a 266SE... loved it.