Sounds like you shoulda went to the BBB on this...?
Carlin would say “deja vu all over again”...... :rofl: :lol: :picard:
I’d ask for an ID when you get the wood back to your place. :yes:
So if that’s the company you bought from, they obviously sent you subpar “kiln dried” wood... and there may be many reasons that you got the load...
That’s technically called Heat Treating, in terms of pallet/shipping crates. I had to know about this for building such containers. Kiln drying...
:hair::hair::hair: For the record, not sure how many times I’ve stated this, but heat doesn’t rise... it radiates. Heated air rises. :D...
No you dint. :zip: :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
You asked for a fossil expert^^^ You got it. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Isn’t that the end goal of intentionally false advertising...?
All avenues exhausted. There’s. No. Hope. Period. :hair: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Technically speaking, there’s a huge difference between “heat treated” and “kiln dried”... heat treatment is only meant to kill bugs, while kiln...
Niiiiice.... :rofl: :lol:
So spoon was more your thing? :rofl: :lol:
Sucker born every second anymore.
Surely you’re not talking about Fire Flake.... Oh wait- you are!!! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl:...
The two a’ ya’s....:rofl: :lol:
Heck - you coulda not worried about them vac pumps and used it simply to dry farwood... 6 days @ 240° and you would have the best product around...
We were blessed with a visit in June by Backwoods Savage Dennis. It was too short and the weather restrictive, but a great time nonetheless. Glad...
Biggest complaint I hear both locally to me and sometimes here on FHC is the amount of ash it produces (which is a lot), but I love it for...
And you ask if I graduated........ :wacky: :rofl: :lol: