Oh the devastation!!! Call for an adjuster to come out yet? :whistle: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Agreed. :handshake:
Oh no... you know what I’m talking about.... :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Guess what award you earned here at FHC today, LordOfTheFlies...? :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
Good for y’all... and now I don’t have to worry about you thinking you can spoon up in the Loft. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
That fuelrod doesn’t mess around, does he???!!! :thumbs:
That too... but more specifically, “the human torpedo.” :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Adam don’t even care. :D
The oldest toys, in this case...:rofl: :lol:
I’ll second that!!! :handshake:
Totally missed it til you said so.... must be getting :BrianK: or forgot to put on me :nerd:
What’d I do, what happened, what’s going on? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Welcome aboard Churchville Kevin :salute:
I thought WeldrDave quit riding bikes.... :eek: :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Still got yer feed thong tho, eh Dave......
Like Moisture Meters, just a reference to go by... :yes:
Guess ya gotta stack higher (if it can be done safely). :stacker: :stacker: :stacker:
Yeah! What he said!!! Eat that, pcat! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :handshake: eatonpcat :D
I considered that too, based on Dennis’ thread title. :rofl: :lol:
Oh boy Same Name... :whistle::zip::rofl: :lol: Guess I’ll just leave that alone... :wacky:
So true Bill, and you said it well. :salute: