Its only 2000 that is being actively heated...that's why I said I think there are still "large stove" options that would work on the 6"
This ^ ^ ^! And yeah, ditch the Stihl oil...
Wow...nice! :thumbs: You guys must be like us, I'm the saver, she's the spender (but not out of control like) I added on to my shop last...
So this is like when your 6'6"/300 lb buddy is nicknamed "tiny" :rofl: :lol: Nice stacks :yes:
He could surely make do with a model that used a 6"liner...cuz the King is huge, no?
I think we still have one in the storage room...:BrianK: :rofl: :lol:
I like the dark stain on the woodshed. Yes, it adds up after a while! Welcome to FHC Hickory45! :handshake:
Swap those relays, see if the problem follows the relay. No help here with finding Hella relays...I'd have no problem using another brand though.
Sawzall metal cutting blade will take care of that cast iron (cast is actually kinda soft) I'd cut those pipes out (as much as you can) and...
He must have thought you were doing it for free, and he just tipped you
I recently tried a couple of those 3 panel LED lights...love 'em! Replaced the flood light on the side of the garage with one and I was working...
Sounds like the bigger stove would have been the right call...will they at least deliver/swap it out for you?
I think this is part of your issue...most ducts run through the basement, or attic, and even if insulated, can disappear some BTU's. Try moving...
This ^ ^ ^
Per the wiring diagram, where did you unplug the coil ground? My 1st guess would be the K2 Magneto relay...but if you want to fix it quick n...
Probably won't sell 'til spring now...where you advertising it?