X2, for sure...that may be ready to burn, especially the smaller stuff
I wondered if you'd find your way here...was gonna tag you if not...
And heat! :faint:
:zip: Ever had chinese? :whistle:
1980 F150 4x4 stepside here...
I doubt that I can go 3 months without losing at least 5 psi, probably more, especially coming from warm weather into cold
It seems to pop up now and again...someone else just posted about another one on that other site...they patched it up and gonna run it for the...
Rusted out?
Ok, I'll bite, how did Mrs thescratchylens feel about your Xbox?
A fellah we know just "retired" and bought a tree trimmer for his skid steer for a lil side work trimming overhanging branches back along the...
[ATTACH]
Medium size gasifying OWB.
Yeah that looks like one of the models that had door issues...I think, maybe...
I seen someone that had a "therapy printer" listed on FBMP yesterday...:thumbs:
My brother is pretty happy with his...I got to run the first couple tanks through it when he got it back...its :yes:
That looks like some sort of hillbilly lawnmower version of this...:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
My saw seem quieter and much more fuel efficient than yours, said no one ever at an FHC GTG...:rofl: :lol:
From what I read, some people (few) do get away with it though too...
OK, so TMI Warning here! And seriously off topic! :picard: Almost had that situation a few weeks back...something suddenly hit me when I was on a...
Hey, could do worse! :rofl: :lol: