Heating an A frame from the basement, yeah, I really doubt that stove will be too big...that's gonna take some hosspower I think. I don't know...
Inspirational! :thumbs:
[IMG]
Have you bought it yet?! Nothing wrong with the 5700 (except maybe the early models, but that was a long time ago) go get it. Thats a big stove,...
I meant to ask last week if this had ever been completed...got my answer now! Good job guys...putting liners in a tight chimney like that is...
I thought there was one of these threads already, but couldn't find it, so I guess I'll start one (or another) -So my neighbor put on a new roof...
I'm sorry man...you have my sympathy! Wife talked about going on a vacation to NYC a few years back...fortunately common sense prevailed when I...
My brother sells the local brand, ECO bricks, I've used some, usually just to accessorize a load that isn't burning well, for what ever...
If the tasty treats thing doesn't pan out for you, better have a more well thought out plan next time! :startled::rofl: :lol:
[IMG] Garfield! [IMG]
I dunno...which one was right? They all said something different, and we didn't have a known "standard" piece of wood, so... Plus, without a...
Congrats on an elegant solution
Yes. I bet he can get a nice discount at TSC now too :thumbs:
Yup...even 7-800...what say you Highbeam?
Yup, same zip code my whole life...same phone number for the last 35, same address for the last 25...which is within 1/4 mile of where I grew...
I'd put it between the furnace and the existing baro. If you have a chimney fire, that manual damper isn't gonna stop it anyways! Keep your...
But your neighbor, what would you do for fun?! :whistle: :D
X2...I do not have wanderlust...lots of cool places to visit in the world, but after a week or two, I'm always ready to go back to NEO
Here's your sign! [IMG] Glad to hear you are OK, and able to continue! I fixed lots of deer crash damage during my years at the bike shop...had...
Yeah it can go either way...usually not too bad though. I've had some ash that made me double check to make sure it wasn't elm, well, almost...