Yup
FIFY
Sounds like it needs the carb adjusted. What brand of oil, and mix ratio is being used?
-I hate my job—all I do is crush cans all day. It’s soda pressing. -Where do pirates get their hooks? Second hand stores. -Of all the inventions...
Agreed ^ ^ ^
You don't. First of all, I still see grass, so you do not have "too much" if you are still mowing grass (at least in the back yard) and once you...
Excellent post! :handshake:
Yeah I got lucky too...mine is a 2003, so past all the stupid plug (and head gasket) stuff, but prior to cam phasers!
Yeah, not ideal I guess...
Well, that would get heat upstairs the easiest imo...how well that distributes it upstairs depends on your floorplan I suppose
Awwww sheetz...none of those close by here...;) :D
Geez, and here I was getting excited about $2.99 around here! :picard: Figure I better buy tomorrow, so that it will go down even more for all the...
LOOSE
X3! :handshake:
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Yup, if there were a fan pushing cold air into the basement, the warm air will be pushed up n out...just need to distribute it where you want it....
Nope, clear blue skies here today! :thumbs:
Implants are very expensive! The last time I priced it, something like $3k each tooth...and that has been a few years back, so I'm sure its went...
-What brand of underwear do scientists wear? Kelvin Klein. -What's the difference between a well-dressed man on a unicycle and a poorly-dressed...
Keep 'em comin! :thumbs: -Why is it so cheap to throw a party at a haunted house? Because the ghosts bring all the boos. -Which days are the...