I brought two weeks recycling down the hill to the DPW yard today. The city has their snow farm going on since the blizzard at the end of...
At work we have well insulated vented attics. I used a laser thermometer on the siding on one of our buildings in full sun yesterday afternoon....
Just got in from a call at work. Ok driving with packed snow on the roads. Eerily calm before the tempest. No wind yet. About 3" on the...
Nothing says Happy Valentines' Day like beef stew. [ATTACH]
Rear vent should be ok.
I've never seen that before. I hope water did not get in the fan. How miserable.
The wind should be interesting down your way. I hear on the Cape it is going to howl.
This will be the fourth storm for four weekends in a row. This one could be dangerous with the high winds and cold temps. This weather pattern...
Sounds like a good combination. Mmmmmm.
He was on CHIPS patrol back in the day too.
Then they played "William Tell", trying to shoot little stuffed animals off each other's head. Safety glasses and a creepy mask was the gear....
I'm glad Caesar was in his favorite place at home when he passed. Condolences Uncle Joe.
Wow. That is different then the weather I watched at lunch. They had Boston and North Shore at 18-24".
Hot topic down here. City says residents are responsible for clearing sidewalks. When a few 10 wheelers move the content of snow from a city...
Mom disagrees with that!:picard: