I do have a good neighbor, but he has IPA's. No offense to lukem.
I have none.:mad:
I'm lying on my back on the floor trying to stretch out my back and shoulder muscles from shoveling today. The ibuprofen should help in a bit. I...
I've seen it done with a stout fixed blade knife. It is similar to using a froe to split. The advantage over a hatchet is not having your hand...
No joy in that.
Interesting graphic Doug. We just need that cold plunge to move back north. I was at work for 5 hours outside clearing entry ways and checking...
That'd be me for a little while at work. Then I have a roof to shovel off here later.
I was told this dip in the jet stream is not breaking anytime soon.
It must smell great in there. Real nice hearth too.
The only thing I see wrong is no pics of the final bread. :popcorn:
That is really cool. We watched them for a bit. I never understood why the hatch in the middle of winter.
I made beef stew for my wife. Nothing says "I love you" better than beef stew.
On my way out yesterday afternoon, I was one upped on my home made drift cutters. I saw a guy had take those green 4' light duty metal posts and...
That little bugger will fill a gap in your lives for sure.
It is unreal that towns only about 10 miles away from here got double what we got. The are right on the ocean though, so that may have a bit to...
In from clean up. The snow total was not high here, but for me it was the most difficult storm to move snow. We are running out of room to put...
Slam dunk decision for me. I'd be on my second one already.
I believe Boston was at 83" for the season. Worcester (Woostah) around 93".
Well, overnight it looks like we got 8-10". Wind is pretty dead right now, temp at 20. A town about 10 miles north of here reported 20". Ray,...
Nice chair. I love a good repair project.