Not cool.
Wouldn't have it any other way. Wouldn't feel worth the effort if I did it in the good weather.
Again, waited for the snow to fly to go out and get more wood.:picard:
Let us know how these work out for you. I wish stove manufacturers would test their stoves with bio-bricks. I know they can pack some BTU's,...
They had fresh air, hearty food, and comrarderie. Along with dangerous, cold miserable conditions, away from family and not a lot of privacy.
Tire pressure gauge. Jab the spike in the tire and read the gauge quickly to see what it was...
It is pretty amazing watching them riding a log or a punt down the rapids.
A few weeks ago I was cleaning the Castine and I noticed two holes on the doghouse that is over the primary air slide plate. I mentioned this to...
All I can think of is "Grumpy old men" when I see fishing bait.
Yes, fill em with calcium chloride and lay perpendicular to the gutters to melt channels through ice dams.
Solid plan to beat winter.:yes:
We have the mdo or mdf? beadboard about four feet up with honeydew melon wall paint. White vanity and top. It has a classic look that will not...
Insulate the basement walls so I can work comfortably down there. Maybe look at a bigger heater down there too. Boiler reset to adjust the...
No he is good, it looks lighter than a Jotul 602.
I have been thinking over the last few weeks what I can do differently next year that I learned from this winter. Let's hear what you learned and...
I took a reading of the siding at work in the full sun under an ice dam. I think this is part of the reason we are having icing issues. That...
That storm earlier in the week was predicted to give us another 14" - 24" of snow. As the week progressed, it is looking like 3" - 5" plus rain....
Doug, try to get creative if you can. Try the calcium chloride in the pantyhose method. If you have windows right below the gutters, you can...
These folks are like bricks and mortar here. Solid.
10 points on the plow man's target list. Any of you PA folks getting snow yet from this next one? I hope this one stays south of us.