Thistle had some taken by his old neighbor. Very memorable story from what I recall. Rotten thieves.
I love upside down apple pie. Bout time we see some food pics from ya.
Do you have the wintergrill on the Rangeley?
Welcome Crodog. Looks like a couple more weeks before we are all moving about again.
Ya, that's nice. The sky during the day has been the color of the snow for weeks on end here.
Incredible. Just incredible.
That is a good question. It is pretty widespread out here.
Does the wind blow the snow off your roof? When it stays on the roof is when it becomes an issue.
Minnow storage rack. Keeps 'em from sticking.
What a nice way to spend the day. The view is much better than here. We do have sun and 42 degrees that is putting smiles on our faces.
Ritz cracker dryer for when you need it before guests arrive..
You can forge a Viking style striker if you really want to go way back in coolness.
Looks good so far. Looks sort of like a Bowie knife. I won't be able to forge until mid March the way it is looking. I can't wait to light some...
I'm allergic to fish but I can appreciate that chowder.
Dug a two room snow fort for the kids. The assessor should be along to tax me on the square footage any day.
I finally finished a trio of side tables for a customer that I started after the holidays. It was a slow process due to the basement shop being...
Nice pics, and the maul has nice lines to it. The weight of it sounds good too.
Very funny rotti.
A hearty homemade chicken and noodle stew to chase a snowy winter night away. Leftover buttered potato roll. The easy chair is calling. [ATTACH]
This latest weather system currently stretches from Texas to Maine.